Friday, November 14, 2008


AISYAH'S JOTTING DOWN ABOUT HER MISERABLE DAY AT HOME TODAY.

This blog is not going to survive this boredness, people. HAHA. Since there isn't any school for the next 1 month or so, why don't we just jot down things we did during the holidays. Keep each other posted about our lives, k? I wanna know how you guys are & what you guys have been up too?  I MISS YOU GUYS BADLY. Sounds so primary school-ish but i really mean it.

I'll start with the first post k? 

I attended my youngest brother's musical, FAIRYLAND IDOL. As you can see from the picture, he played the witch's assistant. (i know he doesn't look anything close to a witch's assistant) It was funny and cute, seeing my brother having fun. Their holidays have started too, and my house is filled with laughter and NOISE. I can't sit in one corner for more then 5 minutes without someone calling for me.

Ate breakfast at MAC. Felt weird cause for the past few months, I have been having either cookies from seven eleven or the chicken bolognese puff, for breakfast. DID I SAY HOW MUCH I MISS YOU GUYS!

I think I better shut my hole now. See you guys soon. (I HOPE) NEED SOME 1L LOVE!

No comments: