Saturday, November 15, 2008

HELLLLLLLLOWS

SHANTELLE IS HERE.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
&&& this just reminds me of charlene









Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Apparently, I am veh bored toooooooz!
But I am working, SO COME LA, WE ALL COME OUT, I PAY FOR ALL OUR EXPENSES!

nope, in your dreams, not happening.
Anyways, So I am here to update about my life.

Firstly, whoever in our class get the highest for ISP.
I hate you, and i hate you.
You can die.

Secondly, I saw a cute married guy at work today.
His body damn hot cans?

Thirdly, I am missing our class like crazy.
SO I DECIDED
THERE'LL BE A PICNIC ON MONDAY!

Venue : East Coast Park
Time : 3pm
Meeting point : Marine Parade (shopping mall?)

The plan is, we shall go there & buy things then we go picnic.

LOLS.
I know veh sudden ah, but just come laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

call me at, wait, you guys know my no. just text or call.

LOVE Y'ALL(cept for the person who get highest for isp)

No comments: