Thursday, November 20, 2008


HELLO.
Guess who it is again?
Who else can it be right?
Who else could be this silly to introduce herself this way.
For all those slow 'brained' people.
AISYAH HERE.

I was bored the whole day and guess what i did to keep myself entertain.
I went through the pictures of us in class, during class and outside.
It was hilarious. 
That is the best part of having a mac.
You get the pictures first.

The most hilarious picture was taken for the design element class ass.
I still don't know what was going through fei's head at that time.
Must be hungry, brain not working.
I MISS YOU GUYS.

The things i miss the most about you guys are:
  • stupid jokes told by me.
  • photobooth.
  • seven-eleven outings.
  • laughing with you guys.
  • waving at the person who is stuck outside cause he/she forgot to bring along the card.
  • disturbing vino.
  • stress.
HAHA. basically, i miss all the stupid stuff we do. and nothing to do with school at all. HAHA. I have a long day tmr. had plenty of stuff 'planned' out and i hope it goes well. bye bye bye.

No comments: